Wednesday, 23 April 2014

More on my wishlist // Lime Crime Coquette







Following on from my earlier wishlist I have decided that I also really want the Limecrime lipstick in Coquette, a beautiful in your face nude (not a my lips but better colour, more of a I want to blank out my lips type colour)





As I have said before I am trying to move away from Purples, I already have a load of Reds, so nudes and pinks are my colours of choice at the moment. 



I already have 2 new nudes to share, but I can but hope I will have this one to share with you soon too.

It's hard to find this lipstick in stock but as soon as I do I will share with you where it is.

ps: Cocktail Cosmetics have tweeted that it is on their next order so fingers crossed they should have it before too long.


No comments :

Post a Comment