Monday, 14 April 2014

My first ever FOTD




The blogosphere has been inundated with reviews of Makeup revolution, especially regarding the Naked palette dupes and in all honesty i cant add much apart from this brand is amazing, the for the price point the quality is more than acceptable and there really is something for everyone.

I also used my 2 new Benefit products today.  I think Gimme Brow is amazing, I have recently had HD Brows done and as much as my brows are now in a nice shape on their own this product really does help finish the brows off and make them appear fuller and I now use it every day.

The Big Easy is one of my largest recent investments and  i'm not sure what I think of it. When my skin is behaving I tend to just use my studio fix, but today I used this (beyond) BB cream and just added a bit of  powder down my T-Zone and I like the look but for days when my skin is playing up it's not going to give enough coverage. 



My new glasses are Versace and are from Boots and I slightly LOVE them.


1 comment :

  1. Lovely haul! So jealous that you got your hands on the Iconic 3, can't wait til payday to put an order in!

    http://amybabbles.blogspot.co.uk/

    p.s. I'm ever so slightly lusting over your glasses <3

    ReplyDelete