Thursday, 10 April 2014

Welcome

After a 2 or so year hiatus from blogging work has settled down, family life is perfect and i have no more studying to do so i am back with a new blog.

As my about me section say's, this is where i plan on talking about my love for beauty and fashion, and i hope to do so on a fairly regular basis.

I plan on sharing wishlists, reviews and swatches amongst many other things.

In the last 6 months or so i have completely replaced my makeup collection and so have lots of new items to share with you.



Shout if you would like anything reviewed / swatched first.

I have my SS 2014 mood board ready to post which I will be doing shortly and this is likely to give you a heads up as to my style and what you can expect in the future.

I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.

Tess
PS: I have also just joined slimming world so you may find some diet and fitness type posts sneaking in. If these are your thing ignore them, if your also trying to get fitter or loose weight your thoughts on my posts would be very appreciated as i need all the support i can get.

PPS: If you would like to follow me you can find the GFC and bloglovin widgets in my side bar and once i get to 100 followers I already have the goodies for a giveaway.

No comments :

Post a Comment