Tuesday, 17 February 2015

My recent Purchases

I purchased some more storage for my make-up just before Christmas, and since sorting my current collection took me many more hours than expected I have slowed down with the make-up purchases.
I feel like I now have enough purchases to share what I thought it was worthwhile spending on.



Mac Paint Pot £15.50 Painterly // I have Soft Ochre and really like that, but I have seen so many tutorials recently that use Painterly I thought it was time to extend my collection.

Mac Viva Glam Miley £15.50 // This is actually to be put away for my Mothers Day present, but seeing as it only turned up this morning I thought I should include it.

Clio Salon De Cara Mascara Hair Roll Cara $17.60 // I saw this featured by Lisa Eldridge in her recent Korean makeup haul and it intrigued me as it sounds very much like the Benefit Roller Lash mascara. I have yet to try it but I shall let you know my thoughts when I do.

Nyx Sensual Eyeshadow £3.69* // Since seeing a blog post on the  Nars Night Series eyeshadow I have wanted Night Fever but I just can't justify the price so I  went for the dupe instead and I'm very happy with my decision.

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush 16 Nude Mauve £8.99* // This snuck into my bag during a recent boots visit as I have heard nothing but good things about these new blushes. I haven't tried it yet but from what I have read I wont be disappointed.

Lunatick Cosmetic Labs Cool Contour palette £22.95 and Apocolipslick in Crypt Cream £6.99 // I have wanted this palette since I saw LCL first anounce it on their instagram page, however I learnt my lesson last time i purchased direct from them with regards to customs fees etc. so I have had a long wait until it made it's way to UK shores and www.cutecosmetics.co.uk.  I'm slightly disappointed that one of the colours is broken (but it comes with a pusher so I should be able to fix it) but other than that its lovely. The lipslick was a complete impulse purchase but I have since seen it compared to Lime Crimes Riot (which I wont be purchasing) so I am quite looking forward to using it.

Other non makeup related noteable purchases these past months have been...



I purchased a few bottles with some vouchers I received, and I can see myself using these regularly as as a substitute for all those breakfasts I miss.

I could only find the Mango flavour (which I love) in my local Tesco but I am on the hunt for the strawberry flavour too.

I desperately need to loose some weight and I think these will really help with that as they are low in fat, calories and high in protein (as opposed to my high fat, low protein current diet), but most importantly they will get some sustenance into my body before 1pm which is when I normally remember to eat!!

Following on the theme



Charlotte Crosby's 3 Minute Belly Blitz *


I haven't tried it yet but with an average 4.5 stars out of nearly 500 reviews on Amazon I have very high hopes.



Crystal Visions...The Very Best Of Stevie Nicks*


This has been played constantly in my house since Christmas, spurred on by my love of AHS coven.

I can't rate Stevie's Voice high enough and I'm currently on a mission to purchase her whole back catalogue.

What post sales purchases have you made? 

Make sure to leave your links in the comments as I love finding new blogs to read.



1 comment :

  1. I've bought Mac lipstick in ruby woo and flat out fabulous, lip liner and lip glass in heroine. I've also bought three lipsticks from target (Rimmel and maybelline I think) and the naked 1 palette and 2 Milani eye crayon things. I definitely need to go on a no buy for the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete