Friday, 29 January 2016

Diet // My plans for 2016

Evening - How are you all ?

As you know I am Tessa and 2016 is going to be the year I kickstart (and make a huge dent in) my 6 stone weightloss journey.

I'm going it alone, probably trying every book, DVD, and gadget out there and I thought I would share my journey on the blog to keep myself accountable so keep your eye out for updated along with some reviews and product features. 


I am keen to start this sharing based relationship with some facts about me

I love food - the greasier the better (and vegetables don't even count as food)

I have no portion control what so ever

I am an 100% through and through emotional eater (bad days in my house are known as fish & chip days)

I have no control over my cravings (going as far as eating foods I know make me ill because I fancy them)

I am beyond unhealthy (my knees swell up when I try and exercise, I get bad heart burn and the most awful migranes which affect me for days at a time)

but now......

2016 is the year I am going to start crossing out the above so I can reach my ever nearing 30's the pinnacle of health (with the body of a Victoria's Secret model). Maybe that is an overstatement as i'm 30 in 8 months but set your sights high and all that

I'm hoping there will be recipe posts, exercise posts, many reviews along side the obligatory stats posts.

I'm sure there will be tears and pain and frustration but hopefully these will be mixed in the odd feeling of having achieved something. 

I would love for you to leave your blog/twitter/instagram names etc if your on a similar journey - the more the merrier !!!


Tessa

No comments :

Post a Comment