Friday, 22 January 2016

Friday Fun // Farfetch Guess the Designer

I have just spent the last 10 minutes playing this fun Guess the Designer game on Farfetch and thought I would share.

Its a good way to waste a few minutes and wind down for the weekend and a fab excuse to end up on Farfetch.com where you can carry out some major window shopping or just actual shopping as there are some really affordable pieces on there.


 I wont share my score as it is pitiful 
though I got 100% on the shoe designers !!

What I will share though are some of the items that caught my eye whilst  I was browsing the site. 













Farfetch





Perhaps this should be the year I also pick up a few designer accessories that will last me forever and I can then hand them  down to Paigey !!   

Do you have a designer wishlist or a favourite piece you own ?? 



Tessa

  

No comments :

Post a Comment