Monday, 4 January 2016

WWCW // Denim Jacket with Patches

My first ever style icon was Clarissa which is probably showing my age somewhat and I have decided that 2016 is the year I go back to my (un)fashion(able) roots and make clothes fun again.

To do this I am going to ask myself...

  WHAT WOULD CLARISSA WEAR??


Answer number 1 is a pair of denim shorts with patches which isn't really suitable given my age so the next best thing..

A denim jacket with patches along the lines of these...



I have yet to get the jacket (off to eBay I go) but I have already decided on a number of patches and pins (all of which are from Etsy) which as always I wanted to share.


My Little Pony Applique Rarity Iron on patch HA
$3.10
Pawnee Goddesses Patch
$14.00
Plague Survivor Geek Merit Badge Patch
$8.00
Fashion Plates Patch
£6.00
Thick Thighs Saves Lives embroidered patch
$12.00
Anne Boleyn Necklace Patch
$8.00
Tiny Embroidered Alien Patch 2inch, iron or sew on, CUSTOM COLORS!
$2.95
Coey: BACKORDER X-Files Patches
$5.00
Round Snow White iron-on patch
$7.00
Good Things Come To Those Who Wait UFO alien embroidered patch 3" by Mike Haddad
$5.00
2 PATCH PACK: Cryptozoology Tracking Society
$10.00
Zombie Survival Iron On Patch Pink
£3.50
80s Bubblgum Iron On Patch By Jess Warby
$15.00
Little Miss Bad in Mr. Men & Friends Series Embroidered Iron On / Sew On Patch
$5.99
What Would Gandhi Do Iron on Patch
$10.00
Stick of BUTTER Patch w/ Iron On Back BakerS Dairy Farmers Forget BaCoN it's Better with Butter! FrEE shipping!
$6.00

1" Aldous huxley pin. Enamel pin. Badge. Brave New World. Author. Pin game. Dystopian writer. Doors of Perception. Psychedelic
£7.00
Jonny Snowcone soft enamel pin
£5.00
Pin Snow Leopard Brooch Badge Enamel Animal Black and White
£10.40
Live Fat Die Yum Bear Enamel Pin
£9.00
We are the Weirdos, Mister... Enamel Pin with clutch back // The Craft, cult lapel pins, Witch
£5.00
Geometric Heart Enamel Pin
$11.50
Hurty Paw Sloth Pin
$12.00
Socks and Sandals Enamel Pin
$10.00
UFO enamel pin
£5.00
Rare E.T. Enamel 1.5" Pin. 1980s Bootleg Deadstock E.T The Extra Terrestrial Alien Enamel Lapel Pin. E.T. 80s EnamelPin.
$20.00
Satan Sees All Pin
$8.00
Black Popsicle Enamel Pin
$12.00
SALE* Explicitly Content enamel Pin - very Limited Edition
£4.00
Another cactus pin
Sold
BEETLEJUICE Enamel / Lapel Pin
$10.00
Set of *3* enamel gemstones pins
$20.00

Please do share links to your favourite Etsy pins and patches and share your blogs and patch related posts below and I will make sure to update with progress pics as my jacket comes along.


Tessa

 

1 comment :