Friday, 4 March 2016

February 2016 Favourites

Feb Fav's



First Aid kit - My new favourite artists, A Swedish indie folk duo that have an air of Stevie Nicks about them. 

Les Mills on Demand - My favourite way to exercise until I build up the confidence to go to a Body Pump class at the gym. 

Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil - I didnt quite appreicate this until i ran out. The best face oil i have tried in a long time (even better than Sunday Riley Flora and Luna. Im waiting for a GWP to stock up.


Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - I love found photos and the way they are built into the story is so unique. Im now on book 3 and slightly dissappointed to be nearing the end of the story. At least theres only a 6 month wait until the film though !! 



Nalgene Wide Mouth Everyday Tritan Bottle - This has made it easy to up my water intake to at least 3L a day.

Intensely Butter Mint Tea - just delicious !!

Jools Bubble Tea -  I have given up fizzy drinks for Lent (and hopefully for good) but I wanted something sweet and healthy ish to replace them and these are doing the job (if i can find any in the fridge as my daughter also has a taste for them).

Invisibobble - These are a god send. My hair is getting longer and more time consuming to dry so I love nothing more than slathering on some hair oil and putting it in a fun bun (post to come) and these are the best bands to keep my hair up. I cant wait to get my hands on the power version for when I am exercising.

House of GlamDolls GlamBlush Wheel - I have a somewhat heavy hand when it comes to blush so these creams which blend seamlessly with my foundation have become my new best friend. 

What are your favourites this month ?? 

Tessa

 

No comments :

Post a Comment